Re: Re[2]: [equinox-dev] Prosyst contributions

That's great! I've just done a quick sanity check and everything compiles,
starts and is ready to try out.
 Thanks.

For anyone wanting to take a look, the following new projects were added to
the incubator.

1) org.eclipse.equinox.ds
2) org.eclipse.equinox.io
3) org.eclipse.equinox.ip
4) org.eclipse.equinox.util
5) org.eclipse.equinox.wireadmin

I had one cosmetic question for equinox.util. Currently the BSN is
"org.eclipse.equinox.util.putifull" -- is there some reason it's not just
org.eclipse.equinox.util?
-Simon