[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Re: Equinox, OBR and all that
- From: "Steven E. Harris" <seh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:55:19 -0700
- Cancel-lock: sha1:4JQbdKcF6Qrrfdw41egPheHxL6Y=
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Organization: SEH Labs
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110007 (No Gnus v0.7) XEmacs/21.4.20 (cygwin32)
ChangWoo Jung <jungcw@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Please give it a try and let me know if you encounter any problem.
Can you give some hints as to how to use it, or what it's supposed to
do? I installed it, but can't find any visible difference in Eclipse, or
any evidence of the bundle set having added anything.
Steven E. Harris