Re: [equinox-dev] How to automatically discover and start bundles?

Yep. Thx

             "Alex Blewitt"
             <alex.blewitt@gma
             il.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Equinox development mailing list"
             equinox-dev-bounc         <equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc
                                       equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                   Subject
             07/04/2007 03:44          Re: [equinox-dev] How to
             AM                        automatically discover and start
                                       bundles?

             Please respond to
                  Equinox
                development
               mailing list
             <equinox-dev@ecli
                 pse.org>

Are you thinking of FileInstall?

http://www.aqute.biz/Code/FileInstall

Alex.

On 04/07/07, Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The discovery and the installation is performed by
> org.eclipse.update.configurator, however this bundle will not
automatically
> start the discovered bundles.
> If you are interesting in fine grained controlled of the bundle that are
> being installed, started and their start level you can look at the
> org.eclipse.equinox.simpleconfigurator in the equinox-incubator under
> provisioning. However note that this bundle does not do discovery since
> this is something that we are trying to get out of.
> Also Peter Kriens (or maybe the Felix implementation) has a bundle that I
> believe does part of the behavior you are looking for, but I don't know
its
> name.
>
> HTH
>
> PaScaL