[equinox-dev] Re: A problem while using OSGI together with ActiveMQ!

Thanks everyone who had given me advice about how to use OSGI together with ActiveMQ! Now the problem has been resolved,and the reason is that at first I I simply add the eight  *.jar files of ActiveMQ into my OSGIProject by configure build path.While I run such a bundle,a "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/jms/*" error will occur.
At last I copied all the eight *.jar files of ActiveMQ into my project and included them into the project, then it works.

--
TransitWang/WangZhu
Computer School,Northwestern Polytechnical University

Back to the top