Re: [equinox-dev] Re:Can ActiveMQ be used together with OSGI?

Which JRE did you use for developing your plugins?
It seems that there is no compilation error, javax.jms related packages are inside your buildpath. So compilation is okay. but javax.jms related packages can't be obtained at runtime.

When you run your equinox, you should put the jar file which contains javax.jms (either from j2ee.jar or whatever) into your system classpath or making it as osgi bundle and export the javax.jms packages.
If you put the javax.jms related jar file into your classpath then don't forget to put following things passed as vm argument( or put into your config.ini file) so that below packages can be obtained from the system classpath.

org.osgi.framework.system.packages = \
 javax.jms,\

org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation = \
 javax.*,\

Take a look at some .profile files (like j2SE-1.5.profile) inside your osgi bundle(org.eclipse.osgi_3.2.2.R32x_v20070118.jar)
Hope it helps.

ChangWoo "Jason" Jung

"Wang Zhu" <transitwang@xxxxxxxxx>

06/21/2007 11:29 PM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Re:Can ActiveMQ be used together with OSGI?

But I have import those things in my program:
import javax.jms.Connection;
import javax.jms.Destination;
import javax.jms.JMSException;
import javax.jms.Session;

import javax.jms.DeliveryMode;
import javax.jms.MessageProducer;
import javax.jms.TextMessage;

import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnection;
import org.apache.activemq.ActiveMQConnectionFactory;
import org.apache.activemq.util.IndentPrinter;

TransitWang/WangZhu
Computer School,Northwestern Polytechnical University