Re: [equinox-dev] New Update Manager UI: Your Thoughts

Title: Re: [equinox-dev] New Update Manager UI: Your Thoughts

My requirement for server side equinox requires nothing more complicated than a boolean flag on the site saying if it is trusted or not.

I would also like to be able to have one trusted update site add more update sites.

This is because the server side runs almost completely without a user interface at all. And would require some kind of scheduled process, or remote console, to trigger an update.

-Don

Don Laidlaw | Sr. Research Engineer | Infor | office: 905-305-7307 | mobile: 416-543-1085 | don.laidlaw@xxxxxxxxx