Re: [equinox-dev] Should framework extension bundles support embedded JAR files?

That sounds like an interesting abuse of extension bundles :-) All
bundles are created equal, but some are more equal than others?

I think the spec contains enough mechanisms to enforce the things you
want, extension bundles were absolutely not mean for core bundles.
They were meant for framework extensions that operate "below" the OSGi
level.

Kind regards,

     Peter Kriens