Re: [equinox-dev] JAAS, Jetty, Filter???

Hi Ali,

You might want to re-ask this in the newsgroup as I'm aware of some users
doing exactly what you're describing.

The OSGi Http Service does not provide direct support for Fitlers however
there are still a couple of approachs I can suggest for a JAAS
authenticator:
1) look at writing a custome HttpContext and in particular override the
handleSecurity method.
2) If you're determined to use a Filter you can wrap your servlets and
resources with a FitlerAdaptor.
( see
equinox-incubator/org.eclipse.equinox.http.helper/FilterServletAdpator in
Eclipse CVS )

-Simon