RE: [equinox-dev] Restart codes and jni vm invocation

I'm not an expert on the restart capability, but I know that System.exit()
implicitly kills the process (at least under Windows + Sun jvm).  So if
the launcher is using jni, it will never regain control.

Are you calling System.exit() explicitly?  What happens if you just let
your application run/start method exit?  From what I've seen of the code,
I think that should give control back to the launcher.

- Josh

Back to the top