[equinox-dev] Status of bundles

Hi Equinox-Team

I was looking at Bundles-Status at http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/bundles/.
And I am wandering if these status refelects the current development.
For example the Declerative Services are marked: status:red But in CVS
there is the org.eclipse.equinox.ds-Project.

I am especially asking in regards to this comparison:
http://www.pierocampanelli.info/articles/2007/01/22/status-of-opensource-osgi-containers
The author noted that the following optional services are missing:
Wire Admin (Partial), IOConnector, Initial Provisioning and UPnP

Now I am wandering what the status of the bundles/services will be in final 3.3?

Thanks for your help.

Matthias

Back to the top