Re: [equinox-dev] bundle builds using Maven

On 17/05/07, Aaron Siri <Aaron.Siri@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for the replies.  I realized what I was doing wrong.  You must call
"mvn install" for it to properly build.  "mvn compile" (which I was trying to
use) doesn't place the dependencies in the local repo for the dependant
modules to build from.

yep, I've seen a lot of people hit the same problem when using maven to
build OSGi bundles, so I try to get people used to 'mvn install' in tutorials.

Yes, Eclipse/maven building is a pain.  So far the PST maven plugin is
working for us (with a few tweaks to their sources).  I'm experienced with
the PDE tools but wanted to keep things as pure OSGi as possible.

-Aaron