Re: [equinox-dev] How can I embed a JAR in a plugin?

The Bundle-ClassPath gives the bundle visibility, but doesn't export
any of the contents. So doing:

Bundle-ClassPath: .,thirdparty.jar

means that classes inside the bundle will be able to see code in
thirdparty.jar, but that doesn't imply any other people who depend on
it will see them. You'll need to add

Export-Package: com.example.thirdparty,com.example.thirdparty.other

for each package that you want to expose.

You might find that the 'bnd' tool (http://www.aqute.biz/Code/Bnd),
which can automatically convert an existing Jar into an OSGi bundle,
might be better suited to your needs.

Alex.