Re: Re[4]: [equinox-dev] J2SE in OSGi

equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 05/04/2007 10:14:01 AM:

> We use Equinox 3.2.2. And you are right that it overwrites EE profiles.

> Because of this it is required to add packages that want to use in the
> org.osgi.framework.system.packages.

Is there any way you can use system.bundle fragments to export the
additional packages you need that are available from the EE you are
running on?  These would be an empty system.bundle fragment that only
contain Export-Package statements you need to be exported by the
system.bundle the actual classes would be available from the VM's
execution environment.

This would allow you to supplement the built-in profile discovered by
equinox with your own exports.

Tom

Back to the top