Re: [equinox-dev] Embedding Equinox OSGi in a standalone java application and access it's exported services from outside.

If you are using spring, i suppose the standard way of doing this is using spring-remoting (http://www.springframework.org/docs/reference/remoting.html)

And Spring-OSGI services are spring beans like they are in non osgi environments. (this is what i understood from the spring-osgi spec).

regards,
Toni

Sameera Withanage schrieb:
Hi,

I'm struggling to get Equinox embedded and expose its exported
services to out side world through a java application. I'm have
several Spring OSGi bundles and successfully deployed to equinox using
the FrameworkAdmin. But I couldn't find a way to access exported
services from outside of OSGi.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Sameera Withanage