[equinox-dev] system properties renamed

In an effort to make things more consistent we have renamed most/all of the system properties that are currently used to manage the running of the agent to be of the form "eclipse.prov.*".  I committed changes across the code base and the three base launch configurations and it all appears to work for me.  Please let me know if there are any issues.

Sidenote:  For the most part this use of system properties will have to go away in favour of a more realistic configuration mechanism but for now this form is reasonably convenient and functional.

Jeff

Back to the top