Re: [equinox-dev] new services

Hi Jeff,

No problem from our side after the IP verification process complete.

Maybe also is good to discuss implementation packages and names because it is good do refractoring prior the check-in.

Especially I think that we agree on the name org.eclipse.equinox.scr for Declarative Services.

Regarding initial provisioning - currently I use similar to OSGi package name (org.eclipse.equinox.provisioning) but because of the conflict with general provisioning work already being done in the incubator we may decide for the other name.

What do you think?

-Pavlin

As the new services from Prosyst come into the repo and builds, we should ensure that the Bundles page is updated.  It would actually be a great idea to create some wiki pages around each of the services (new and old) to tell people about the options, how to run/use them, etc.  Can the people owning the services take the task of driving this content?

Jeff

Back to the top