Re: [equinox-dev] ServiceListener ignored after Service Replacement

You said that bundle B* is "installed". Do you mean "started"? If B* is
only installed but not activated, then it cannot register a service, and
naturally your ServiceListener will not be notified.

If that's not the problem, then check that the service registered by B*
matches the filter under which A is listening. Depending on the filter you
have used in the addServiceListener() call, you might not be matching B*'s
service, e.g. if the properties are a little different.

Also take a look at the output of the Equinox commands "ss" and
"services". This might show up something useful.

Regards
Neil