Re: [equinox-dev] VOTE new Equinox services from ProSyst

+1

Ikuo

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 13:37:11 -0400
Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Jeff> This is great.  As per the process message I just sent, we should poll the
Jeff> community for interest in accepting these contributions.  To be clear to
Jeff> the community, the expectation is that Prosyst will be following through
Jeff> here with ongoing service and support for these implementations.  The
Jeff> contributions will first go into the Incubator while they are reviewed and
Jeff> massaged.  They will then graduate as appropriate into the Bundles
Jeff> component.
Jeff>
Jeff> Please cast your votes on this list.
Jeff>
Jeff> Jeff

Back to the top