[equinox-dev] Question about IDirector in the Equinox provisioning incubator...

Hi, Pascal. I've started looking through the code you contributed to the incubator project, and I have a question: I notice that IDirector only has install() methods defined. But according to the overview, the Director is "responsible for determining what should be done to a given profile to reshape it as requested". I would expect that "reshaping" could also involve removing/deleting features from a profile -- how would this be done by a Directory with only "install" methods, and no "uninstall" or "remove" methods? Thanks...

Joe Rusnak

Back to the top