Re: [equinox-dev] GWT and Equinox

Juan

That would be great.  Would it make sense for you to update the wiki page that Jeff created?

Jeff

"Juan Wajnerman" <jwajnerman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

03/15/2007 11:52 AM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] GWT and Equinox

At my company we have been using GWT with Equinox since some months ago. Maybe we can contribute with some tips about debugging support using the hosted browser.
I believe that once the jsp support is finally released, all this together will change the way we develop web applications. Or at least give another serious choice ;-)

Juan