[equinox-dev] Provisioning incubator area created

Since the proposal regarding the creation of a provisioning incubator has
received many +1s, no 0s or -1s, we have created the provisioning
incubator.
In addition to this, we have also released some code experimenting with
the ideas described on the overview page. This code is not production
quality and is just provided as a starting point for discussions,
discussions that we are hoping to have no later than next wednesday at the
"provisioning, an update on update BOF".

PaScaL

Links:
Incubator main page: http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/provisioning/
Overview: http://www.eclipse.org/equinox/incubator/provisioning/overview.php
Code: see the getting started section on the incubator main page.
Bof details: http://www.eclipsecon.org/2007/index.php?page=sub/&id=4250

Back to the top