Re: [equinox-dev] Provisioning work area

When you say you added a few items to the proposal, I assume you are referring to the wiki page that is gathering update manager requirements:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Requirements_for_a_new_update_manager

Just to be clear, this wiki page is *not* the same as the provisioning work area proposal. You should view the wiki page more as a wish list - items that would be nice to have, but may not necessarily be in the scope of the incubator work. Having said that, feel free to add items to that list.

John

Stefan Liebig <Stefan.Liebig@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

23/02/2007 12:53 PM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Provisioning work area

    +1

Although I'm not a committer, a +1 from me.

I also added a few items to the proposal which I was missing there. Is this ok?
I would be very interested in contributing to this work area. I already have some
hands-on experience (and of course some code) in this area.