Re: [equinox-dev] Bundle activation and IApplication execution

This should be the case if you use lazy activation. Then the activator
will be called before the IApplication implementation class is used.

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM
hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx

office: +1 386 848 1781
mobile: +1 386 848 3788

Gavin Bong <eclipsejunkie.20.geekrunner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/21/2007 06:58 AM
Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
[equinox-dev] Bundle activation and IApplication execution

Context: I have a bundle hosting an RCP application. Inside this bundle,
there
is an BundleActivator and an implementation of IApplication
(or IPlatformRunnable).

Does the eclipse runtime guarantee that BundleActivator.start() will be
called
first before my IApplication is executed ?

Thanks

Gavin