Re: [equinox-dev] Provisioning work area

Neil, there's a wiki page that is being used as a requirements wish list for this work. I suggest capturing your requirement there so it can be tracked:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Requirements_for_a_new_update_manager

John

Neil Bartlett <njbartlett@xxxxxxxxx>

19/02/2007 04:04 PM

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Provisioning work area

Although I'm not a committer, a hearty +1 from me on this.

Now, I know it's too early to start talking about specifics, but one use case I would like to see fed into the requirements would be secure provisioning, i.e. different subsets of bundles for each user or role.

Neil