Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox launch configuration not working in Eclipse 3.3M5

Oki,
thanks for the hint!

/peter

On 2/19/07, Alex Blewitt <alex.blewitt@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
In 3.3M5 the startup.jar has gone and has been moved to
plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher or some such IIRC.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Equinox_Startup_Issues
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Equinox_Launcher

Alex.