[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[equinox-dev] Re: Embedding Equinox OSGi and EclipseStarter
- From: "Steven E. Harris" <seh@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:18:57 -0800
- Cancel-lock: sha1:IGAE/2EJk8JezpzyKDirmqJa5IY=
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization: SEH Labs
- User-agent: Gnus/5.110006 (No Gnus v0.6) XEmacs/21.4.13 (cygwin32)
Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Equinox has a general hooking mechanism which allows you to hook
> into many different parts of the framework (see
Wow, this is excellent documentation. Thank you.
> You should be able to do what you describe by implementing the
> org.eclipse.osgi.baseadaptor.hooks.AdaptorHook interface.
Yes, that one, and perhaps the BundleWatcher interface. I'll try
implementing with these this afternoon and report back how I fare.
Steven E. Harris