Re: [equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.3 I-Build

I am having issues tagging org.eclipse.equinox.launcher for this build.  I keep getting the following error:

org.eclipse.equinox.launcher: cvs [tag aborted]: could not open lock file `/cvsroot/eclipse/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher/fragments/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.motif.linux.x86/,.project,': Permission denied

It seems like I am missing some permissions to tag this project now.  It looks like the only javadoc changes since the last I-Build tag for this project.  I reverted the map file back to the previous tag for the org.eclipse.equinox.launcher project.  The other projects were successfully tagged for the build:

org.eclipse.osgi
org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet

org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry

Tom

Thomas Watson/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

02/12/2007 05:10 PM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Equinox projects tagged for 3.3 I-Build

The map file has been updated for the following Bug changes:

+ Bug 173618. Access restrictions for JavaSE-1.6 too restrictive (FIXED)

The following projects have changed: