Re: [equinox-dev] OSGi new startup policies

I think that the problem with the current update.configurator and new
OSGi activation policy is that the bundles' start() method must be
called, in order to be able to activate them. Before OSGi R4.1, the lazy
activation occurred automatically. For R4.1, the update.configurator
will need to call start() with parameter to use the bundle's activation
policy. Am I correct?

What about the bundles in osgi.bundles property. These with start
attribute will be eagerly started, but for the remaining there isn't
code which will bring them in started state.

Danail