[equinox-dev] How to use java.rmi package in CDC/Foundation

Hi,
   I want to use web services in J2ME CDC/Foundation, and I make IBM's implementation WebServicesME.jar as an extension as Follows.

osgi.framework.extensions = WebServicesME.jar

But when I start the bundle which used the web serices, an Exception was thrown.

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: java.rmi.Remote

I know java.* be loaded by the parent class loader, so how to set java.rmi be loaded by WebServicesME.jar ?

Thanks very much.

Best regards.

Jinghao Ju

Mp3疯狂搜-新歌热歌高速下