[equinox-dev] JNDI and OSGI

Hi,

I have a question regarding using JNDI (e.g. to look-up  DataSources)
and running equinox via a the servletbridge. I hope this is the right
place to post it (if not my apologies, and please tell me where should I
ask).

My question is simple. Is it possible to directly access JNDI resource
from a bundle. I'm trying to access a DataSource defined in JBoss and I
get  a javax.naming.CommunicationException (with a nested timeout
exception) .

Best regards,

Ernesto

Back to the top