Re: [equinox-dev] Commit rights on equinox for Andrew Niefer

+1

Tom

Pascal Rapicault <Pascal_Rapicault@xxxxxxxxxx>

01/17/2007 09:08 PM

Please respond to

equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[equinox-dev] Commit rights on equinox for Andrew Niefer

For the last little while Andrew Niefer has been doing investigations to improve the eclipse launching experience (most notably starting the VM using JNI and splash screen in SWT). This work has been carried in the equinox incubator area and integrated in M5. Despite this integration, the code is still in the incubator and needs to be graduated which brings me back to the topic of this email: commit rights.

For this work to proceed normally and given the quality of Andrew's contribution I propose to make him a committer on equinox.

+1

PaScaL