Re: [equinox-dev] Extension Registry optional import of org.eclipse.core.runtime.jobs

Perhaps unrelated, here are a few comments if you, by chance, are trying to
get the Equinox registry (code from HEAD) to run on a framework other than
Equinox:

- you need to install the following bundles:
      <your framework>
      org.eclipse.equinox.common
      org.eclipse.equinox.supplement
      org.eclipse.equinox.registry
- you need to set the following system properties
      eclipse.registry.nulltoken=true
      eclipse.createRegistry=false