Re: [equinox-dev] [Aspects] AOSGi without Eclipse

>The NPE occurs because my StorageHook, rightly or wrongly, needs to be called _after_ the Equinox one. That hook initializes the BundleData in particular the
>symbolicName. The order in which hooks are created and called depends on CLASSPATH.
The order in which hooks, that are contributed by different bundles, depends on CLASSPATH rather than any other explicit control (because of the use of ClassLoader.getResources()). In particular system provided hooks, whose contribution others may rely on, may not be invoked first. Was this intended? Is this bad practice on my part? If I don't rely on the default hooks I will have to parse the manifest myself which seems wrong.

Thanks

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

Back to the top