RE: [equinox-dev] quesiton for testing sample.http with equinox inservlet container

This should probably be asked in the newsgroup, however you probably need the context...
 e.g. http://localhost:8080/bridge/ext/helloworld

-Simon

From: equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equinox-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of sc
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 1:41 AM
To: equinox-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [equinox-dev] quesiton for testing sample.http with equinox inservlet container

hi, i'm stuck on figuring out how to test the sample.http project as described in Equinox in a Servlet Container documentation.  I've exported the sample.http.registry project as a jar and dropped it into the /plugins directory of bridge.war.  I deployed bridge.war to a web server and ran /sp_test, /sp_deploy, and /sp_start successfully.  I tried to invoke the helloworld servlet by doing http://myhost/ext/helloworld, and i received a 404 error (target servlet cannot be found).  Did I mess up somewhere in testing this plugin?  Thanks.

Simon

Back to the top