[equinox-dev] Security Incubator & Extension Registry

Hi!

Is there any security related work in the Equinox incubator? From the
website it looks like there is some but it looks more like some abstract
documents.

For example, I'm looking for a way to limit certain extensions to be
contributed only by a very small subset of plug-ins. I could do it
myself when evaluating the contributed extension but I wonder if there
is some framework API in place/planning for this.

Cu, Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx