[equinox-dev] Restrict access to view depending on a user profile

Hi,

I'm trying to restrict access to some views on my RCP application
depending on user profile, users can have access to perspectives but
not to one view of the perspective.

I've tried with the ExtensionRegistry.removeExtension (...) method but
I found that with non master token I can just add/remove "non
persisted" extension from the ExtensionRegistry.

I sow that Eclipse 3.3 propose XSLT transformation on the OSGI Level
to filter the  plugin.xml file, but it still in the incubator stage,

Is there any other "Eclipse compatible" way to restrict access to my views ?

Regards,
Anis

Back to the top