[equinox-dev] Possible problem with classloaders

Hello,

I have some problems using equinox bundles and I am hoping somebody here can point me to how to do it. I'm trying to implement a custom protocol handler in an equinox bundle. I'm iving -Djava.protocol.handler.pkgs=org.ac.net.protocols containing the protocol package as a VM-Argument. Somehow java still doesn't find this package and gives me an java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: ... . I guess I have some problems with the classloaders again but cannot find how to do it correctly. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Christian Hager

Back to the top