RE: [equinox-dev] Using org.eclipse.equinox.http inside of an RCPapplication

Hi Kirby,

All of the server-side bundle in 3.3M3 work with 3.2 and 3.2.1.
E.g. you do not need to update org.eclipse.osgi in order to use the
server-side bundles.
--
The server-side bundles did not graduate prior to 3.2 so they will not
be updated in any of the 3.2 maintenance releases.

HTH
-Simon