RE: [equinox-dev] Using org.eclipse.equinox.http inside of an RCPapplication

Hi Kirby,

Go ahead use the org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry ;)
The server-side work is no longer "experimental", and graduated after
3.2 was released. The 3.3 bundles are 100% compatible and tested with
Eclipse 3.2.

Also, I'd definitely suggest using the graduated bundles as they're
supported and actively being worked on. For formal builds you can use
the latest 3.3 integration build.

--
For the servlet api bundles...
o.e.e.servlet.api is a bundling of the servlet 2.3 api

--
I have manually edited the config.ini in the past however for
integration in an RCP I would tend to use an event to trigger the

HTH
-Simon