[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [equinox-dev] New committer proposal Ikuo Yamasaki
- From: "Kaegi, Simon" <Simon.Kaegi@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2006 11:20:09 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Importance: normal
- Priority: normal
- Thread-index: AccOS6youHv5VfmTSxqkXacYTCUPNwAA0BDA
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] New committer proposal Ikuo Yamasaki
I agree. Ikuo's got a solid track record of high
quality and thorough contributions.
I'd be interested to hear what you're interested
in working on.
I would like to see Ikuo Yamasaki
added as a committer on the equinox-incubator area.
Although he is quite, his contributions have been
numerous and of good quality: +1
This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information. If you have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, disseminate or distribute it; do not open any attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender promptly by e-mail that you have done so. Thank you.