Re: [equinox-dev] About CM

I want to know how do u can make two service share one configuration.

2006/11/22, Benjamin Schmaus <benjamin.schmaus@xxxxxxxxx>:
>      The core key element of CM is formed by Service.PID &
> BundleLocation,according to this,configuration only can be got with
> this two element

You can also access Configuration objects by using
ConfigurationAdmin.listConfigurations or you can use a
ConfigurationListener.  There is no reason that a given ManagedService
can't provide configuration data to multiple client bundles.

- Ben