Re: [equinox-dev] About CM

     The core key element of CM is formed by Service.PID &
BundleLocation,according to this,configuration only can be got with
this two element

You can also access Configuration objects by using
ConfigurationAdmin.listConfigurations or you can use a
ConfigurationListener.  There is no reason that a given ManagedService
can't provide configuration data to multiple client bundles.

- Ben