Re: Re: [equinox-dev] Generalized OSGi transformations

I think this would be really great. If it can be done without
introducing anything extra into the kernel of Eclipse (i.e. make it
all optional), it's even better :-) That way, people who don't want to
use it don't have to support it, but those that can have the ability
to do so. It doesn't seem to me that different to the way that the ICU
classes can have either a full implementation or a skeletal class,
though the resource adapter sounds an even lighter-weight solution to
the problem :-)

Alex.

On 15/11/06, Kimberly Horne <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What I'm thinking of is a 100% optional hook on top of the equinox
default adapter.