Re: [equinox-dev] Announcement: Aspects Equinox Incubator - Update Site

Tom,

>Maybe I'm being too fast here, but the link to the link to:
The link to the demos should be working now (Eclipse replication delay).

>Does the install from the update site replace the normal equinox ?

Yes.

>Can I use a target platform to keep the two separate ?
If by "target" you mean the equivalent of a runtime workbench then yes.

Matthew Webster
AOSD Project
Java Technology Centre, MP146
IBM Hursley Park, Winchester,  SO21 2JN, England
Telephone: +44 196 2816139 (external) 246139 (internal)
Email: Matthew Webster/UK/IBM @ IBMGB, matthew_webster@xxxxxxxxxx
http://w3.hursley.ibm.com/~websterm/

"Tom Huybrechts" <tom.huybrechts@xxxxxxxxx>

15/11/2006 16:07

Please respond to

cc
Subject
Re: [equinox-dev] Announcement: Aspects Equinox Incubator - Update        Site

Maybe I'm being too fast here, but the link to the link to:
http://download.eclipse.org/tools/aspectj/dev/update/demo.aspectj.osgi_archive.zip
is not working.

Does the install from the update site replace the normal equinox ? Can
I use a target platform to keep the two separate ?

Tom