[equinox-dev] Generalized OSGi transformations

I've begun to outline a possible generalized OSGi transformation solution at http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Product_Customization. It's a bit skeletal at the moment but should be much more readable in the next day or so. I'd be interested in input from any interested parties, particularly those developing the Aspect J service. I've been looking at the Aspect code a lot for inspiration and I think that the current Aspect code could be migrated to a generalized solution pretty easily.

Back to the top