[equinox-dev] Equinox category tag on the wiki

The set of wiki pages related to Equinox has been growing (good thing) and is now somewhat hard to manage (bad thing).  Personally I find I am continually searching for pages I know to be there.  In an attempt to address this I started adding Equinox category tags to various pages associated with Equinox.  This is as simple as adding
        [[Category:Equinox]]
or
        [[Category:Equinox|<sort key>]]

The tagged pages then show up in the index
        http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Category:Equinox

Please tag any relevant untagged pages that you find and any new pages that you create
Jeff

Back to the top