Re: Re[2]: AW: [equinox-dev] Packaging opensource libraries as osgi bundles

Uhm... the idea of maintaning a large repository is attractive but not feasable at the moment (IMHO). Following the Orbit principle, which is collecting all libraries related to Eclipse, why don't we focus on libraries which are correlated to OSGi hot domains?

What are top domains where OSGi fits well?
What are most important opensource libraries in these domains?

Having this, one can quickly assemble hot-applications showing the beauty of OSGi....

My 2 cents
-Piero