Re: AW: [equinox-dev] Packaging opensource libraries as osgi bundles

Jeff

On 11/10/06, Jeff McAffer <Jeff_McAffer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

see the Orbit project
        http://eclipse.org/orbit

in fact Orbit is very inspiring but it is related to Eclipse projects/subprojects.

I am thinking what about another Orbit-like repository for specific purpose projects (Ex. Web Oriented, Scientific Oriented, Mobile Oriented, ...) or related to particular consortiums like Apache projects and so on.

I think its very hard to maintain a kind of repository but It would be an interesting demo case, showing a developer that quick assemble with Eclipse a new project using existing bundles.

Bye
-Piero

Back to the top