[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [equinox-dev] Standardize Eclipse Lazy Start
- From: "Walter Harley" <wharley@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 10:50:16 -0800
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: AccDq0yrF9B86xP7RAaIFzaF+i7v4wAhHTiw
- Thread-topic: [equinox-dev] Standardize Eclipse Lazy Start
> However no code in the class (static initializer) will be run
> before activating the bundle.
> As for running the constructor in response to "new Foo()",
> the bytecode to invoke the constructor are at the site of the
> new and are run after the class is loaded and the bundle
Thanks, BJ and Tom. Very clear.
Notice: This email message, together with any attachments, may contain
information of BEA Systems, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliated
entities, that may be confidential, proprietary, copyrighted and/or
legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient,
and have received this message in error, please immediately return this
by email and then delete it.