Re: [equinox-dev] Using Equinox for Headless Applications

Blatent plug, I know: I've proposed a tutorial at EclipseCon that is
aimed at server-side OSGi applications that will cover a number of
these things. You can vote for it and comment at
http://eclipsezilla.eclipsecon.org -- there's also other OSGi
tutorials that are proposed there, but (as I understand it) only one
slot for all of them. Why not see what you think?

Alex.